Ben K. Moser
Hi! I’m Ben, and I LOVE to tell beautiful stories using my camera...but you probably know that since you’re looking for a wedding photographer or cinematographer!
Beyond photography, I really enjoy exploring the natural beauty around us with my wife, Elizabeth. You can usually find us in the Great Smoky Mountains or strolling around downtown Knoxville.
Fun Fact #1: I have a background as a musician, and I’ve played gigs in front of crowds from 10 to 103,000, including performances in Market Square and Neyland Stadium.
Fun Fact #2: I enjoy taking in a baseball game and I am a self-proclaimed fantasy football nerd.
My professional background includes a Visual Communications degree from Tennessee and experience outside the wedding industry in Network & Cable TV, Athletics Photo & Video Production, Online News, and more.
I love Knoxville and plan to stay here for as long as God allows me.
- “Events – Wedding” (2016, PPETN—Professional Photographers of East Tennessee)
- “Portraits – Couples” (2016, PPETN)
- “Portraits – Female” (2016, PPETN)
- “Electronic Imaging” (2013, PPETN)
- “Commercial Imaging – Architecture” (2014, PPETN)
- “Wedding – Event” (2015, PPETN)
- “Groups – Couples” (2014, PPETN)
- “Groups – More Than Two” (2015, PPETN)
- “Portraits – Children” (2013, PPETN)
Highest Scoring Entry
- Wedding Album Design (2014, PPETN)
- “Commercial Imaging, Architecture” (2013, PPETN)
Do You Want the Best Wedding
Photography or Cinematography Experience?
If you think you want us to capture your special day, don’t delay! Contact us to reserve your date.
Call us for custom package quotes,date reservations, or wedding interviews.
Email us if you have basic questions or can't find what you are looking for.Call us for custom package quotes,date reservations, or wedding interviews.Completing our inquiry form here is the first step to book your wedding date.